Johnny Was Annia Bikini Set String Top & Hipster Boho Chic CSW1420/CSW1320 NEW
- Johnny Was CSW1420/CSW1320 Annia Bikini Set
- Set includes Annia string top and Annia hipster
- Color: Blue/Multi
- 83% Nylon, 17% Lycra
- Fully lined
- Removable pads
- Tasseled ties at the neck and back
- Sits low and straight across hips
- Moderate coverage
- Made from Xtra Life LYCRA that maintains elasticity over time and molds to the body allowing for maximum freedom of movement
- Chlorine, fade, and pill-resistant
- UVF 50+ offers sun protection from harmful UV rays
- Swimwear must be returned with protective lining in place and show no signs of wear
- Rinse in cool water after use. Dry thoroughly. Hand wash cold separately. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Do not wring or twist. Line or flat dry. Do not iron
- Made in China
- New with tags
*JOHNNY WAS FIT AND PATTERN GUIDELINES*
Many, if not most, tops designed and manufactured by Johnny Was are unstructured creating a "boho", casual look. Many styles also have drop-shoulder seams which accentuates an over-sized look. This type of styling is not intended to be a fitted silhouette. Please consider these observations on JW fit as you review the measurements in our listings.
Please note that Johnny Was silk tops are not mass-produced in an identical fashion. The prints and patterns are often assembled and sewn uniquely each time. Each silk print blouse will have its own unique alignment of the print and pattern.
Johnny Was: Johnny Was was the passion and brainchild of its founder, Eli Levite, who created a new category of women's clothing known as "boho chic." That was in 1987. Fast forward, now Johnny Was is the premier designer and manufacturer of affordable luxury in the world of vintage-inspired boho chic. Johnny Was has many divisions all known for their color patterns, intricate embroidery, and unstructured and modern silhouettes. From a destination wedding to cocktails on the beach to a quick shopping trip to the farmer's market, Johnny Was has your look!
Money-Back Guarantee: We want you totally satisfied...completely thrilled…crazy happy with your purchase. If you aren’t, please return it for a full refund within 30 days of receiving your purchase. (We do not refund shipping charges.)
Shipping Information: We are based in and ship from Southern California, and we ship domestically and internationally via air freight. See details in our Shipping Section.
What We Do: Through our long-term relationships with designers and manufacturers, we are able to get access to styles at very low prices. In turn, we pass those low prices on to our clients. We buy only first quality, authentic, and new styles. We buy the very best of current styles, showroom samples, and overstock inventory from designers and manufacturers, and we leave the balance for others.
What We Don't Do: We never buy damaged or irregular merchandise, and we never buy from questionable channels or resources.