Johnny Was Pete & Greta Tyla Belted Cargo Pants Boho Chic P67022 NEW
- Johnny Was Pete & Greta P67022 Tyla Cargo Pants
- Available in multiple colors
97% Cotton, 3 % Spandex
- Button-zip closure
- Straight leg
- Six pockets
- Machine wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
- Made in China
- New with tags
Please always consult measurements
- Size 2 (4 UK): Waist 32" Hips 40" Inseam 30" Outseam 40"
- Size 4 (6 UK): Waist 32" Hips 43" Inseam 30" Outseam 40"
- Size 6 (8 UK): Waist 32" Hips 44" Inseam 30" Outseam 40.5"
- Size 8 (10 UK): Waist 34" Hips 44" Inseam 30" Outseam 40.5"
- Size 10 (12 UK): Waist 36" Hips 46" Inseam 30" Outseam 41"
- Size 12 (14 UK): Waist 40" Hips 50" Inseam 31" Outseam 41"
*JOHNNY WAS FIT AND PATTERN GUIDELINES*
Many, if not most, tops designed and manufactured by Johnny Was are unstructured creating a "boho", casual look. Many styles also have drop-shoulder seams which accentuates an over-sized look. This type of styling is not intended to be a fitted silhouette. Please consider these observations on JW fit as you review the measurements in our listings.
Please note that Johnny Was silk tops are not mass-produced in an identical fashion. The prints and patterns are often assembled and sewn uniquely each time. Each silk print blouse will have its own unique alignment of the print and pattern.
Money-Back Guarantee: We want you totally satisfied...completely thrilled…crazy happy with your purchase. If you aren’t, please return it for a full refund within 30 days of receiving your purchase. (We do not refund shipping charges.)
Shipping Information: We are based in and ship from Southern California, and we ship domestically and internationally via air freight. See details in our Shipping Section.
What We Do: Through our long-term relationships with designers and manufacturers, we are able to get access to styles at very low prices. In turn, we pass those low prices on to our clients. We buy only first quality, authentic, and new styles. We buy the very best of current styles, showroom samples, and overstock inventory from designers and manufacturers, and we leave the balance for others.
What We Don't Do: We never buy damaged or irregular merchandise, and we never buy from questionable channels or resources.