Joseph Ribkoff 3/4 Sleeve Open Front Cardigan 201547 NEW
This Joseph Ribkoff cardigan is designed in a solid color with an open front look. It also features a collarless neckline, 3/4 sleeves, and a slightly flared hem that hits the hip.
- Joseph Ribkoff Style #201547 Cardigan
- Available in multiple colors
- 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex
- 3/4 Sleeves
- Open front
- No pockets
- Not lined
- Hand or machine washable
- Made in Canada
- New with tags
- Please always consult measurements
- Size 4 (6 UK): Bust 32" Waist n/a Length 29"
- Size 6 (8 UK): Bust 34" Waist n/a Length 29.5"
- Size 8 (10 UK): Bust 35" Waist n/a Length 29.5"
- Size 10 (12 UK): Bust 36" Waist n/a Length 30"
- Size 12 (14 UK): Bust 38" Waist n/a Length 30.5"
- Size 14 (16 UK): Bust 40" Waist n/a Length 30.5"
- Size 16 (18 UK): Bust 42" Waist n/a Length 31.5"
- Size 18 (20 UK): Bust 46" Waist n/a Length 31.5"
Money-Back Guarantee: We want you totally satisfied...completely thrilled…crazy happy with your purchase. If you aren’t, please return it for a full refund within 30 days of receiving your purchase. (We do not refund shipping charges.)
Shipping Information: We are based in and ship from Southern California, and we ship domestically and internationally via air freight. See details in our Shipping section.
Domestic Shipping: We ship using either USPS Priority Air or FedEx 2 Day Air. Our flat fee for domestic shipping is $8 for up to $199.99.
International Shipping: We ship using either USPS Priority Air International or FedEx Air International. Our flat fee for international shipping is $40 for up to $199.99. Please note that you will be responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, or customs clearance charges imposed by your country.
What We Do: Through our long-term relationships with designers and manufacturers, we are able to get access to styles at very low prices. In turn, we pass those low prices on to our clients. We buy only first quality, authentic, and new styles. We buy the very best of current styles, showroom samples, and overstock inventory from designers and manufacturers, and we leave the balance for others.
What We Don't Do: We never buy damaged or irregular merchandise, and we never buy from questionable channels or resources.