Joseph Ribkoff Black/Grey/White Crosshatch 3/4 Sleeve Peacoat Jacket 174390 NEW
Original Price $291.00
Current Price $44.00
This stylish Joseph Ribkoff peacoat jacket is designed with a monochromatic crosshatch pattern on the front and back. It also features a cowl neckline with 3/4 sleeves construction and hem that falls past the hip.
- Joseph Ribkoff Style #174390 Jacket
- Color: Black/Grey/White
- 56% Acrylic, 24% Wool, 20% Polyester
- Cowl neckline
- 3/4 Sleeves
- Side pockets
- Not lined
- Hand or machine washable
- Made in Canada
- New with tags
- Please always consult measurements
- Size 4 (6 UK): Underarms 19.5" Waist n/a Length 30"
- Size 8 (10 UK): Underarms 20.5" Waist n/a Length 30"
- Size 10 (12 UK): Underarms 22" Waist n/a Length 30"
- Size 12 (14 UK): Underarms 23.5" Waist n/a Length 30"
- Size 14 (16 UK): Underarms 24" Waist n/a Length 30.5"
- Size 16 (18 UK): Underarms 25" Waist n/a Length 30.5"
- Size 18 (20 UK): Underarms 25.5" Waist n/a Length 31"
Money Back Guarantee: We want you totally satisfied...completely thrilled…crazy happy with your purchase. If you aren’t, please return it for a full refund within 30 days of receiving your purchase. (We do not refund shipping charges.)
Shipping Information: We are based in and ship from Southern California, and we ship domestically and internationally via air freight. See details in our Shipping section.
Domestic Shipping: We ship using either USPS Priority Air or FedEx 2 Day Air. Our flat fee for domestic shipping is $8 for up to 3 garments. Free shipping for all orders over $200.
International Shipping: We ship using either USPS Priority Air International or FedEx Air International. Our flat fee for international shipping is $40 for up to 3 garments. Free shipping for all orders over $400. Please note that you will be responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes or customs clearance charges imposed by your country.
What We Do: Through our long-term relationships with designers and manufacturers we are able to get access to styles at very low prices. In turn, we pass those low prices on to our clients. We buy only first quality, authentic, and new styles. We buy the very best of what we are offered by our designers and manufacturers, and we leave the balance for others.
What We Don't Do: We never buy damaged or irregular merchandise, and we never buy from questionable channels or resources.