Joseph Ribkoff Sleeveless Cropped Wide Leg Jumpsuit 202437 NEW*
Original Price $239.00
Current Price $110.00
This stylish Joseph Ribkoff jumpsuit is designed in a solid color with a back zipper closure. It also features a v-neckline with sleeveless construction, side pockets, and a cropped wide leg that falls just above the ankle.
- Joseph Ribkoff Style #202437 Jumpsuit
- Available in multiple colors
- 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex
- Wide leg
- Back zipper closure
- Side pockets
- Not lined
- Hand or machine washable
- Made in Canada
- New with tags
- Please always consult measurements
- Size 6 (8 UK): Bust 36" Waist 37" Inseam 22.5" Length 52"
- Size 8 (10 UK): Bust 39" Waist 40" Inseam 22.5" Length 52.5"
- Size 10 (12 UK): Bust 40" Waist 41" Inseam 22.5" Length 53"
- Size 12 (14 UK): Bust 40" Waist 42" Inseam 22.5" Length 53.5"
- Size 14 (16 UK): Bust 42" Waist 46" Inseam 22.5" Length 53.5"
- Size 16 (18 UK): Bust 44" Waist 47" Inseam 22.5" Length 54.5"
Money-Back Guarantee: We want you totally satisfied...completely thrilled…crazy happy with your purchase. If you aren’t, please return it for a full refund within 30 days of receiving your purchase. (We do not refund shipping charges.)
Shipping Information: We are based in and ship from Southern California, and we ship domestically and internationally via air freight. See details in our Shipping section.
Domestic Shipping: We ship using either USPS Priority Air or FedEx 2 Day Air. Our flat fee for domestic shipping is $8 for up to $199.99.
International Shipping: We ship using either USPS Priority Air International or FedEx Air International. Our flat fee for international shipping is $40 for up to $199.99. Please note that you will be responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, or customs clearance charges imposed by your country.
What We Do: Through our long-term relationships with designers and manufacturers, we are able to get access to styles at very low prices. In turn, we pass those low prices on to our clients. We buy only first quality, authentic, and new styles. We buy the very best of current styles, showroom samples, and overstock inventory from designers and manufacturers, and we leave the balance for others.
What We Don't Do: We never buy damaged or irregular merchandise, and we never buy from questionable channels or resources.